Freelance Video Editor
ABOUT CROWD NETWORK
We are an ambitious start-up podcast network based in Manchester that specialises in unforgettable stories and personalities. Using the best presenters, producers and writers, we create conversations you have to share.
Podcasts become communities when listeners feel they belong. We make ground-breaking audio that makes people feel part of something bigger than themselves.
We created The Joe Marler Show, The Sam and Billie Show, Go Love Yourself and The Geraint Thomas Cycling Club. We’ve had over 19 million downloads and we’re growing rapidly.
We are always looking for new talent to join our crowd. We are welcoming, inclusive and collaborative. We are particularly keen to hear from applicants that are underrepresented in the podcast and media industry, such as those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds or those with disabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled video editor who wants to work on some of the UK’s biggest podcasts.
- Experience in social media content creation
- Proficient in Premiere Pro or similar video editing software and have access to this software on your own laptop
- Good editorial judgement and proven ability in this area. You are confident in making creative decisions when editing and are comfortable in adding your own ideas to videos
- You can follow instructions from producers and work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of social media platforms – Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter . You will know what works best for each platform and have experience of creating content for each
- Ability to edit full-length YouTube videos and YouTube shorts
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly in relation to subtitling and captions
- Strong communicator
HOW TO APPLY:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CNFVE22 in the subject line with the following:
Your CV, cover letter and links to some of your best published video work.