Head of Brand Partnerships
ABOUT THE JOB
Crowd Network is the fastest growing podcast network in Europe. We specialise in unforgettable stories and personalities. Using the best presenters, producers and writers, we create conversations you have to share. And we make ground-breaking audio that makes people feel part of something bigger than themselves. We’re welcoming, inclusive and collaborative.
We’re now looking for a Head of Brand Partnerships to share in and drive on the next exciting stage in our development.
Podcasting is a relatively new industry. So, while you’ll love audio, you’ll be one of the people setting the rules and establishing a new standard in commercial operations.
You will be revenue focused with the drive to reach and exceed pre-set targets.
We’re moving fast. So, you’ll be ambitious and take initiative. You’ll love being creative with sales and revenue generation.
You will have an entrepreneurial streak, but you’ll also be a great communicator, able to develop relationships within the industry – broadcasting talent, sponsors, agents, media agencies and commercial partners.
A passion for podcasting and knowledge of the industry is not essential, but the ability to learn quickly is.
You thrive in a start-up environment with the ability to adapt, wear a number of hats, occasionally disrupt, and get stuff done.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create commercial opportunities for existing titles including sponsorship, advertising, subscriptions, and ancillary revenue streams.
- Build and maintain relationships with brands, agencies, and ad-sales partners to optimize revenue.
- Negotiate deal costs and terms for podcast sponsorship and advertising.
- Collaborate with content partners and producers to lead proper execution of campaigns and insure alignment with customers requirements.
- Identify and develop new monetisation opportunities.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities and prepare reports for senior management.
- Deliver regular commercial updates to Crowd’s podcasting talent and their agents.
Mindset, personality, and drive is as important as experience, but the following would help:
- Networking and prospecting skills to develop and manage client relationships.
- Proven record in successfully identifying and acquiring potential new accounts.
- Previous experience in a sales/commercial role and a creative approach to selling.
- Good knowledge of media, agency and client processes and business objectives.
The Head of Brand Partnerships will report directly to the CEO. This role can be based anywhere in the UK, however, travel to the Crowd offices in Manchester will be required from time-to-time. You will not have any direct reports but you will work with content producers and talent on a regular basis.
- 25 days holiday per year plus an extra day for your birthday after 2 years of full service
- Actively managed pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance, Income Protection and Health Cash Plan